- This event has passed.
Produced by Goldenvoice (Coachella, Stagecoach), the two-day event goes down September 24th and 25th at San Fran’s Pier 80. Its name, as a press release notes, alludes to 1909’s Portola Festival, which took place three years after the city’s devastating 1906 earthquake. Its inaugural lineup includes a whole bunch of good names.
Portola Lineup 2022
It’s headlined by Flume and the Chemical Brothers across the fest’s two nights; also playing are M.I.A., Jamie xx, Kaytranada, James Blake, Four Tet + Floating Points, Fred Again., Toro Y Moi, Jungle, Charli XCX, Caroline Polachek, the Avalanches, Caribou, Arca, PinkPantheress, Yves Tumor, Omar Apollo, Yaeji, Fatboy Slim, Channel Tres, Slowthai, DJ Shadow, Kelly Lee Owens, Shygirl, the Range, and more.
Portola 2022 Tickets
The festival offers 2 types of tickets: General Admission and VIP admission.
Provides entry to the event site for both days and features:
- Access to all 4 stages and general amenities/concessions
- Access to bars featuring premium cocktails, beer and wine
- Access to ample food options
- Portable restrooms
- single-day tickets from $200
- weekend passes from $300
Includes one (1) VIP wristband and admission into the festival each day, plus the following amenities:
- Access to expansive VIP areas adjacent to 2 stages, additional seating consisting of picnic tables, benches and ottomans.
- Exclusive food and beverage offerings, with full bars and boutique cocktail program(s).
- Access to expedited merch.
- Dedicated VIP entry lane at festival entrance.
- Dedicated restrooms in all VIP areas.
- All things included with GA ticket with access to all stages.
- single-day pass from $400
- weekend pass from $775
Where to Stay During Portola Festival 2022
We’ve partnered with the best hotels around San Francisco to bring you the lowest rates possible along with a great lodging experience for your Portola weekend.
Will alcohol be sold?
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Is the venue ADA accessible?
The venue is accessible and there will be special viewing areas at the main stages for those with mobility limitations.
- Venue doors open at 12pm both days.
- You must be 21 years or older on the day you plan to attend the event (either September 24, 2022 or September 25, 2022) to attend the event. A valid government-issued photo ID is required for entry. Expired ID will not be accepted for entry. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed entry into the festival even if accompanied by an individual 21 years of age or older.
- Show will take place rain or shine.
- No Re-Entry.
- Line-up, set times, festival hours, and venue are subject to change.