What is the Shaky Knees Festival?
Dedicated to alt-heavy music, the Shaky Knees is the dream for the fans of indie and rock music. The event is one of the main music festivals of 2020 in Georgia and the US. Since its start in 2013, it has given space for both up-and-coming and established stars like The Black Keys, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Liam Gallagher and Royal Blood.
The Shaky Knees Music Festival 2020 will be a pleasure for the old-school alternative fans, withthe Smashing Pumpkins and The Strokes in the lineup.
How Much Do The Shaky Knees Festival Tickets Cost?
The prices for the Shaky Knees Festival start at $225 for the 3-day pass, according to the ticket provider TickPick (prices are subject to changes), with the average price of $242. All the tickets come as wristbands. Don’t remove it till the end of the festival!.
You can choose from the following types of tickets:
- General Admission: full access to music and all 4 stages, free water, and various food and beverages options/.
- VIP: prime viewing areas on three stages, an elevated platform on the main stage, complimentary beer and water in the VIP lounge.
- Platinum: exclusive viewing areas and platform, Platinum lounge (full-house drinks and exceptional food), concierge services, dedicated fest entry.
The providers have the following offers for different days:
- All-day pass: from $225
- Day 1 pass (Friday): from $135
- Day 2 pass (Saturday): from $145
- Day 3 pass (Sunday): from $129
Shaky Knees tickets are popular and limited, so don’t miss your chance and buy them before other fans do!
What Are The Shaky Knees Dates?
This year’s Shaky Knees festival starts on Friday, May 1, and will last for 3 days, until Sunday, May 3.
What Is The Shaky Knees 2020 Lineup?
No more rumors! The Shaky Knees lineup has been officially announced and will bring stars like The Strokes, The Black Keys, and The Smashing Pumpkins, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Liam Gallagher, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Angels & Airwaves, Stereolab, Royal Blood, Brittany Howard, and Ty Segall and Freedom Band, and other acts. Four stages, 60+ artists, all playing live.
Grab the poster with the full Shaky Knees lineup and schedule below!
Where Is Shaky Knees Festival Held This Year?
This year’s Shaky Knees festival location is Central Park, which is in Atlanta. The venue can be found at the address 400 Merritts Ave NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30308. Grab this official festival map to find everything during the fest.
Where To Stay During Shaky Knees 2020?
Unfortunately, the 2020 Shaky Knees does not offer any camping for the fans.
However, the city has dozens of options to stay. Check out the available hotels in Atlanta and nearby. There are dozens of places to stay near the Shaky Knees, and the average prices are at $72 per night. Sharing the room with your friends can drop the price.
Find The Available Hotels Near The Shaky Knees Festival Right Now Using The Hotelscombined Search
How To Get To The Shaky Knees Festival?
To get to the Shaky Knees, you can choose one of the following transportation options:
- Public Transport: using public transport is cheap quite fast in Atlanta, GA. It’s fairly easy with MARTA, a trip planner for the city.
- Taxi: get anywhere with Uber or Lyft. The festival has the dedicated Uber Zone to park and request a ride after leaving the festival grounds.
- Car: follow the directions of your preferred navigation app.
Additionally, you may need the parking pass for your vehicle. To find and book the available parking spots near Shaky Knees, use ParkWhiz.
Tips for the safe and quick way to the Shaky Knees festival:
- Traffic is subject to change, so be careful of the traffic jams, and plan your route wisely.
- Follow the signs and obey all the traffic laws.
- Book your plane/bus tickets and parking spots beforehand to save money on early prices.
Shaky Knees Festival 2018 Aftermovie
Frequently Answered Question
How old do you have to be to attend the Shaky Knees Festival?
To attend the Shaky Knees festival, you should be at least 18 years old. Every attendee below this age should be accompanied by the adult guardian.
What to wear for the Shaky Knees Festival?
Party like a rockstar in the reckless outfit, but don’t forget about the comfort A pair of shorts or skinny jeans, a white basic T-Shirt, a leather jacket always make a perfect combination for the great Shaky Knees festival outfits that rock.
Do not forget about the warm clothing for the night’s cold. Always put on the comfortable shoes that will let you dance and walk a lot.
How much does it cost to go to the Shaky Knees?
The ticket for the festival starts at $225. The hotel in Atlanta will cost at least $72 per night (prices may grow right before the festival, so book it in advance). If you travel by plane, the airfare around the US costs $350 on average.
Additionally, prepare the average $120 for food, drinks, and accidental shopping (merch, souvenirs).
What’s the attendance of this year’s Shaky Knees Festival?
In 2020, approximately 65,000 fans will visit the Shaky Knees festival.
Why Do They Call It Shaky Knees Festival?
The name of the fest comes from the song “Steam Engine” by Morning Jacket. The founder of the festival is a great fan of the band.
What to Bring with Yourself for Camping?
The following items will be useful: