What is Coachella?
It’s that time of the year when the summer festivals season starts: the Coachella Music Festival 2023.
The Coachella 2023 fest will immerse you into the unique atmosphere of music and madness. A small festival before, Coachella has become one of the most significant festival events in the world. Miraculous outfits, 250 thousand fans, 167 artists, and 4 days of pure music joy.
Coachella festival is more than just about music. The fest is green and recycling-oriented in both lifestyle and art, so plan your entertainment respectively. You’ll also find a lot of high-quality art at the location, and will have a chance to meet such great artists as Dedo Vabo, Francis Kere, and Newsubstance.
How Much Are Coachella 2023 Tickets?
The tickets for the festival are sold separately for two weekends, and you can choose between the types of passes, provided by our partnering vendor. Check the Coachella tickets prices below:
- Weekend 1 3-day pass: starting at $537
- Weekend 2 3-day pass: starting at $474
What Are The Coachella Dates?
The Coachella Music Festival 2023 is set for two weekends, April, April 14-16, and April 21-23, 2023 (dates are not confirmed).
What’s The Coachella Location?
This year’s festival takes place at the same old venue of Empire Polo Club at Indio, CA, a small town in Riverside County. A truly awesome place to stay, it’s rich with the spectacular views of the valley, and can be a great place to set up an atmospheric Coachella Camping.
What Are The Places To Stay Near Coachella Festival?
If you are not into camping, Indio and the nearby cities offer a great variety of vacation rentals and hotels to book. Choose one of the available places to stay at Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Palm Springs or Cathedral City.
How to Get to Coachella?
Here are the best options to pave your way to the festival.
- By car: you’ve got the options to get a free day parking, a Companion Parking, or Preferred Parking. Check the official guidelines of Coachella Festival on getting to the destination point here.
- Carpoolchella: fill your car with four or more friends and you could win! To take part, follow this link to the official Coachella festival website.
- Shuttles: depending on your starting point, you can choose a long-distance shuttle from on the major Western cities (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, San Diego, Oakland) right to the fest. There are also direct shuttles from LAX Airport, and Any Line Shuttles that will deliver you from the nearby hotels and cities.
- Public transport: choose from Greyhound Bus, Sunline or Amtrak.
- Other options: taxi/car sharing, biking, car rentals.
Tips for Safe and Quick Way to the Coachella Festival
- Traffic is subject to change, so be careful of the traffic jams, and plan your route wisely.
- Follow the signs and obey all the traffic laws.
- Not following instructions may send you driving in circles due to road closures, no left turns, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Coachella cost?
Coachella 2022 tickets start at $474. You’ll also need the expenses on housing (around $1,200 for a 3-day stay in the medium hotel), plane ticket to LAX (approx. $230-250), and food (approximately, $150-200). Additionally, prepare around $75-100 for alcohol.
How old do you have to be to go to Coachella?
There is an age limit to visit the Coachella Festival 2023, and you must be at least 18, or be followed by a parent/legal guardian.
How long is Coachella?
The Coachella festival is 6 days long and will last for two weekends, April 14-16, and April 21-23, 2023.
How many people go to Coachella?
The Coachella festival attendance grows every year as the Indio City Council raises the bar of maximum visitors, and the 2017 Coachella has capped on 250,000 fans. A 2018 Coachella has gathered 750,000 visitors in 6 days.
What to wear to Coachella?
The Coachella festival is located in the desert, so the day temperature gets as high as 115ºF/43ºC, so it will be a great idea to take the light T-shirts, shorts, sandals, and sneakers. Don’t forget about a cap/hat, and a suntan to avoid the overheating and sunburns. Be careful: the temperature at night drops 50ºF/10ºC, so prepare warm clothes (sweaters, jackets, long jeans).