What’s The Stagecoach Festival?
Whether you are starving for more festivals after Coachella, or just love country music, Stagecoach Festival is a perfect place for you! It’s an annual outdoor festival, also known as the sister fest of Coachella, held by Goldenvoice. The whole weekend of sun, arts and country music will immerse you in the atmosphere of summer.
What’s The Stagecoach Lineup?
Stagecoach, the country music sister festival to Coachella, has unveiled its 2024 lineup, and it features some unexpected names.
Alongside traditional country headliners including Morgan Wallen, Miranda Lambert, and Eric Church are Post Malone (who will be performing a “special set of country covers”), Nickelback, The Beach Boys, Diplo, and Wiz Khalifa
Other confirmed acts include Willie Nelson, Jelly Roll, Clint Black, Bailey Zimmerman, Elle King, Leon Bridges, Hardy, Dwight Yoakim, Hailey Whitters, Ernest, Trampled by Turtles, Tenille Townes, Allison Russell, The War and Tready, and Megan Moroney, among others. See the full lineup via its poster below.
How Much Are Stagecoach Tickets?
The Stagecoach Festival 3-day pass is starting at $429 for GA Passes, and from $1499 for VIP packages.
PASSES ON SALE FRIDAY 9/15 at 11AM PT
What Are the Stagecoach Festival Dates?
The festival is set to take place from April 26-28, 2024.
What Is The Stagecoach Festival Location?
The event will take place at the same venue as Coachella festival, Empire Polo Club in Indio, CA Spectacular views of the Coachella Valley, desert and hot sun will make the stay at the Stagecoach Festival an utterly fascinating experience.
Where Should I Stay at Stagecoach Festival?
If you are not into camping, Indio and the nearby cities offer a great variety of vacation rentals and hotels near Stagecoach Festival to book. Choose one of the available places to stay at Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Palm Springs or Cathedral City.
How to Get to the Stagecoach Festival?
Here are the best options to pave your way to the festival.
- By car: you’ve got the options to get a free day parking, a Companion Parking, or Preferred Parking.
- Shuttles: depending on your starting point, you can choose a long-distance shuttle from on the major Western cities (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, San Diego, Oakland) right to the fest. There are also direct shuttles from LAX Airport and Any Line Shuttles that will deliver you from the nearby hotels and cities.
- Public transport: choose from Greyhound Bus, Sunline or Amtrak.
- Other options: taxi/car sharing, biking, car rentals.
Tips for Safe and Quick Way to the Stagecoach Music Festival
- Traffic is subject to change, so be careful of the traffic jams, and plan your route wisely.
- Follow the signs and obey all the traffic laws.
- Not following instructions may send you driving in circles due to road closures, no left turns, etc.
How many people go to Stagecoach Festival 2023?
The attendance of the Stagecoach grows every year. In 2018, 75,000 fans have visited this fest; the 2021 expectations are approximately 90,000.
Where is Stagecoach Festival?
The festival is held at the Empire Polo Club, at Indio, CA. The exact address of the venue is 81-800 Avenue 51, Indio, California 92201.
Is Stagecoach the same as Coachella?
Stagecoach is often called a sister festival of the Coachella; both are organized by the Goldenvoice. However, the lineups of the two festivals differ drastically, and Stagecoach is completely dedicated to the country music.
What are the Stagecoach festival outfits?
Go country! A cowboy hat, a checked flannel shirt, and ripped jeans will be a great choice. The Stagecoach Festival is located at the desert, so the day temperature gets as high as 115ºF/43ºC, so it will be a great idea to take the light T-shirts, shorts, sandals and sneakers. Don’t forget about a cap/hat, and a suntan to avoid the overheating and sunburns. Be careful: the temperature at night drops 50ºF/10ºC, so prepare warm clothes (sweaters, jackets, long jeans).