- This event has passed.
The Born & Raised Music Festival will return for its second year in 2022, bringing a musical lineup that’s concentrated with Red Dirt, Texas country, and left-of-center country sounds. Presented by AEG, the festival sets up at Pryor Creek Music Festival Grounds in Pryor, Oklahoma, from Sept. 16 to 18.
Born & Raised Lineup 2022
The lineup features headlining performances from Zach Bryan, Cody Jinks, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Throughout the full weekend, Born & Raised 2022 will feature more than 35 acts across the lineup, including Brothers Osborne, Margo Price, Randy Rogers Band, Josh Abbott Band, Jason Boland and The Stragglers, Wade Bowen, Flatland Cavalry, American Aquarium, and more.
Born & Raised 2022 Tickets
The festival offers 2 types of tickets: General Admission and VIP admission.
- weekend passes from $150
- weekend military admission from $120
- 3-day pass from $540
Camping at Born & Raised 2022
Camping passes start from $110 for GA admission and $140 for VIP camping. Glamping options start from $700.
- Prices include camping only for the entire weekend.
- Each campsite measures 20’x40’ and must fit camping and vehicle unit
- Camping is separated by VIP Camping or GA Camping.
- Camping at Born & Raised is primitive. There are no electric or water hookups.
- All RV’s, trailers and other such vehicles must be classified as a “vehicle made for sleeping” to enter an RV site.
- GA Campgrounds: Quails Nest & White Tail Run.
- VIP Campgrounds: Coyote Crossing & Eagle Ridge.
- Up to six (6) people per campsite are allowed.
Will alcohol be sold?
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Is the venue ADA accessible?
The venue is accessible and there will be special viewing areas at the main stages for those with mobility limitations.