- This event has passed.
The Born & Raised Music Festival will return for its third year in 2023, bringing a musical lineup that’s concentrated with Red Dirt, Texas country, and left-of-center country sounds. Presented by AEG, the festival sets up at Pryor Creek Music Festival Grounds in Pryor, Oklahoma, from Sept. 13 to 16, 2023.
Born & Raised Lineup 2023
The lineup features headlining performances from Turnpike Troubadours, Whiskey Myers and Gary Allan. This year’s festival has been expanded to three full days of music for its third annual experience, and will feature performances from more than 40 artists including Ryan Bingham, Randy Rogers Band, Lukas Nelson + POTR, Randy Houser, Flatland Cavalry, William Clark Green, Wade Bowen, Reckless Kelly and more.
Born & Raised 2023 Tickets
The festival offers 2 types of tickets: General Admission and VIP admission.
- weekend passes from $209
- weekend military admission from $189
- 3-day pass from $500
Camping at Born & Raised 2023
Camping passes start from $110 for GA admission and $130 for VIP camping. Glamping options start from $700.
- Prices include camping only for the entire weekend.
- Each campsite measures 20’x40’ and must fit camping and vehicle unit
- Camping is separated by VIP Camping or GA Camping.
- Camping at Born & Raised is primitive. There are no electric or water hookups.
- All RV’s, trailers and other such vehicles must be classified as a “vehicle made for sleeping” to enter an RV site.
- GA Campgrounds: Quails Nest & White Tail Run.
- VIP Campgrounds: Coyote Crossing & Eagle Ridge.
- Up to six (6) people per campsite are allowed.
Will alcohol be sold?
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Is the venue ADA accessible?
The venue is accessible and there will be special viewing areas at the main stages for those with mobility limitations.