Welcome to Rockville 2022 will take place at Daytona International Speedway, May 19-22, 2022! You read that right… They are adding a FOURTH day to celebrate the return of Florida’s favorite rock n’ roll party. All fans that defer their tickets to rock out in May will automatically receive the 4th festival day free.
Welcome to Rockville 2022 lineup is HERE! Featuring Kiss, Korn, Guns’n’Roses, Foo Fighters & MANY more, you don’t want to miss the return of Florida’s biggest rock n’ roll party.
Welcome to Rockville 2022 Tickets
The festival offers 2 types of tickets: General Admission and VIP admission.
- single-day tickets from 99.50$
- 2-day passes from 169.50$
- weekend passes from 249.50$
- 4-day pass from 569.50$
Use code VIVIDNEW2021 $10 OFF all Tickets*
*This deal offers $10 off if $100 is spent. Used for new customers.
Use code VIVID10 $10 OFF all Tickets*
*This deal offers $10 off if $100 is spent. Used for existing customers.
Where to Stay During Welcome to Rockville 2022
The Daytona Beach area boasts more than 200 properties and 12,000 rooms. With oceanfront cottages and resorts and everything in between, finding the ideal place to stay in Daytona Beach has never been easier! Choose from a variety of accommodations that suit your style and budget: Daytona Beach hotels, motels, bed & breakfasts, condo hotels, vacation rentals, and campgrounds/RV parks.
Camping at Welcome to Rockville 2022
Festival goers can purchase camping tickets that will include:
- 4 nights of camping (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) in a secured lot. Camping arrival opens at 12 PM noon on Thursday, May 7th.
- All campers will have access to indoor restrooms, complimentary indoor showers, ice and water sales, access to the General Store with food and beverage options.
- Campers have in and out access to and from their campsite to the festival during festival hours
- 24 Hour medical and security staff
Will alcohol be sold?
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Is the venue ADA accessible?
The venue is accessible and there will be special viewing areas at the main stages for those with mobility limitations.