North Coast Music Festival 2024
North Coast Music Festival will take place August 30 – September 1, 2024 at SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview, Illinois for its 13th edition. Three-day tickets and payment plans are available here. Festival-goers can experience everything from dubstep to house to trance. With five stages hosting over 100 artists, immersive art installations, costumed performers, and more, North Coast Music Festival 2024 has something to offer everyone.
North Coast Music Festival Lineup 2024
Lineup coming soon. In the meantime, take a look at last year’s lineup.
The 2023 edition of North Coast will feature Marshmello, Flume, Zeds Dead, Alison Wonderland, DJ Snake, Duke Dumont, NGHTMRE and Chris Lake, among other headliners. The undercard is also stellar, featuring Valentino Khan, ROSSY, Lab Group, Elohim, Maddy O’Neal and many others.
North Coast Music Festival 2024 Tickets
The festival offers 2 types of tickets: General Admission and VIP admission.
- single-day tickets from 89$ + fees
- 3-day passes from 232$ + fees
- 3-day pass from 462$ + fees
Where to Stay During North Coast Music Festival 2024
How to Get to the Venue
- From Downtown Chicago (I-55): Take I-55 South to the Harlem Avenue exit. Turn left (south) onto Harlem Avenue. Proceed south about 2.4 miles to the stadium.
- From Tri-State Tollway (I-294): Take I-294 and exit at 95th Street EAST towards Harlem (IL Route 43). Proceed about a block, then take ramp to IL Route 43 (Harlem) NORTH. Continue North on Harlem about 3 miles. GENERAL PARKING: STAY IN RIGHT LANE, veer right onto the Frontage Road and beneath the bridge (immediately north of 71st Street).
- From West: Take I-55 North and exit Harlem Avenue (IL Route 43) SOUTH. Proceed south about 2.4 miles and STAY IN RIGHT LANE. GENERAL PARKING: enter right into “N” lots along Harlem. Only VIP and STH parking may turn right onto 71st Street and enter lots S1 and S2.
- From South: Use 79th, 87th or 95th Street to Harlem Avenue (IL Route 43) NORTH. Continue north on Harlem Avenue to parking lot entrances at 70th and Harlem. GENERAL PARKING: STAY IN RIGHT LANE, veer right onto the Frontage Road beneath before the bridge (immediately north of 71st Street). Only VIP and STH parking may turn right onto 71st Street and enter lots S1 and S2.
- Take the Chicago CTA Orange Line train to the Midway station. If going to the fest, from there we advise you to take the Pacebus route 386 to the stadium. If leaving the fest after 7:00pm, you will have to take a rideshare back to the CTA Orange Line Midway station.
- We have festival shuttles running to/from our Partner Hotels and to/from Green St. Local at 130 s. Green St. (corner of Green St. and Adams in Chicag’s West Loop), which is a quick walk from UIC/Halsted Blue Line stop.
- City Shuttle Passes can be purchased for $30 daily roundtrip and $75 (3)Day roundtrip.
- Hotel Shuttle Passes can be purchased for $25 daily roundtrip and $60 (3) day roundtrip.
Will alcohol be sold?
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Is the venue ADA accessible?
The venue is accessible and there will be special viewing areas at the main stages for those with mobility limitations.