High Sierra Music Festival 2024
High Sierra Music Festival boasts a family-friendly atmosphere packed with artists traversing all musical genres. Traditionally, the festival also offers non-musical participatory activities like yoga, pilates, guided meditation and more. A child-friendly family village includes daily parades, and access to a swimming pool. High Sierra offers craft brews, artisanal cocktails and high cuisine. For artists, the festival offers opportunities for impromptu collaborations and music exploration
High Sierra Lineup 2024
High Sierra 2024 Tickets
The festival offers General Admission types of tickets.
- single-day tickets from $70
- 2-day GA passes from $200
- 3-day GA passes from $290
- 4-day GA passes from $335
Camping at High Sierra 2024
There are a variety of camping options available for High Sierra Music Festival. Tent camping (available first come, first served) is included in the cost of your festival pass. All campers must have a festival pass. Parking Passes (including RVs on and off-site) must be purchased separately.
Festival goers can purchase camping tickets that will include:
- 4 nights of camping (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) in a secured lot. Camping arrival opens at 12 PM noon on Thursday, May 7th.
- All campers will have access to indoor restrooms, complimentary indoor showers, ice and water sales, access to the General Store with food and beverage options.
- Campers have in and out access to and from their campsite to the festival during festival hours
- 24 Hour medical and security staff
Will alcohol be sold?
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Is the venue ADA accessible?
The venue is accessible and there will be special viewing areas at the main stages for those with mobility limitations.