What is the Hangout Music Festival?
May Sun, the hot sand of the beach, and the feeling of reckless freedom, along with the awesome music and activities, that’s what the Hangout Music Festival 2020 is.
Settled up at the Gulf Shores Public Beach, the Hangout Fest offers 3 full days of EDM, rap and pop music, the hot waters of Gulf of Mexico, and a ton of various attractions. If you are seeking for the luxurious weekend at the end of spring, this Alabama music festival is definitely the fest to add to your 2020 bucket list.
How Much Do The Hangout Fest Tickets Cost?
The prices for the Hangout Music Festival start at $289 for the 4-day pass, according to the ticket provider TickPick (prices are subject to changes), with the average price of $287.
You can choose from the following types of tickets:
- General Admission: single wristband, full access to the beach music festival and its activities, free water.
- VIP: complimentary drinks, exclusive performances and more.
- Super VIP: luxurious food and drinks, access to exclusive lounge zones, hot tubs (!) and golf carts.
The providers have the following offers for different days:
- All-day pass: from $289
When Is Hangout Fest 2020?
This year’s Hangout Music Festival starts on Friday, May 15, and will last for 3 days, until Sunday, May 17.
- Friday, May 17th: 11am-11pm
- Saturday, May 18th: 11am-11pm
- Sunday, May 19th: 11am-11pm
What Is The Hangout Fest 2020 Lineup?
Yet to be announced.
Where Is Hangout Fest Located?
This year’s Hangout Fest location is Gulf Shores Public Beach, which is in Gulf Shores. The venue can be found at the address 101 East Beach Boulevard, Gulf Shores, Alabama, 36542, USA.
Where To Stay For Hangout Festival?
Check out the available hotels in Gulf Shores and nearby. There are dozens of places to stay near the Hangout Music, and the average prices are at $77 per night. Sharing the room with your friends can drop the price.
Is Hangout Fest camping?
Unfortunately, there is no camping available at the site, as the Hangout Fest takes place at the public beach of the Gulf Shores.
Find The Available Hotels Near The Hangout Music Festival Right Now Using The Hotelscombined Search
How To Get To The Hangout Music Festival?
To get to Hangout Music, you can choose one of the following transportation options:
- Public Transport: visit the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Tourism website for all the info about the available routes and travel options.
- Car: follow the directions of your preferred navigation app.
Additionally, you may need the parking pass for your vehicle. To find and book the available parking spots near Hangout Music, use ParkWhiz.
- Shuttles: the organizers provide the $50 worth shuttle pass, that gives you a chance to get to the festival any time, from any point of Gulf Shores.
Tips for the safe and quick way to the Hangout Music Festival:
- Traffic is subject to change, so be careful of the traffic jams, and plan your route wisely.
- Follow the signs and obey all the traffic laws.
- Book your plane/bus tickets and parking spots beforehand to save money on early prices.
Hangout Music Festival Aftermovie
Frequently Answered Question
Does Hangout Fest do day passes?
Yes, a very limited amount of single day tickets for the Hangout Music Fest are available for purchase.
What do you wear to a Hangout Festival?
Beach party requires a beach outfit! Take a light T-shirt or tank top and ripped jeans shorts, but don’t wear flip-flops. After all, you are going to the festival, and dancing all day in the slippers will make you uncomfortable.
Do not forget about the warm clothing for the night’s cold. Always put on the comfortable shoes that will let you dance and walk a lot.
What beach is Hangout Music Festival on?
The fest will be settled at the Public Beaches of Gulf Shores. For more info, please visit the official website of the festival.
What to Bring with Yourself for Camping?
The following items will be useful: