What is the Electric Daisy Carnival?
A truly massive event that will change everything you know about the live electronic dance music and raves. Started as a warehouse party in 1997, the Electric Daisy Carnival has become the internationally recognized event that takes the top spots in the must-visit lists of EDM fans around the world.
The EDC has expanded its influence and has a wide pool of fests in the US, South America, and Europe.
Three days of live electronic music and rave, awesome camping experience, carnival atmosphere, attractions in the festival ground, and endless hours of dance – that’s what you can expect from the EDC Las Vegas 2021.
What Is The EDC Las Vegas Lineup For 2021?
Las Vegas’s Electric Daisy Carnival is set with more than 200 top electronic artists including Alison Wonderland, The Chainsmokers, Martin Garrix, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Zedd and many others.
How Much Do The EDC Las Vegas tickets Cost?
On Sale This Thursday @ 10AM PT!
You can choose from the following types of tickets:
- General Admission: everything basic you need for the comfortable festival experience.
- GA +: expedited entry and premium restrooms.
- VIP: dedicated viewing decks and dance areas, lounge space and VIP Ferris Wheel.
The providers have the following offers for different days:
- All-day pass: $379.
- Day 1 pass: TBA
- Day 2 pass: TBA
- Day 3 pass: TBA
The EDC 2021 tickets are popular and limited, so don’t miss your chance and buy them before other fans do.
What Are The Electric Daisy Carnival Dates?
This year’s Electric Daisy Carnival starts on Thursday, October 21, and will last for 4 days, until Sunday, October 24. The festival starts at 7 pm.
Where Is EDC Las Vegas Held?
This year’s Electric Daisy Carnival location is Las Vegas Motor Speedway, which is in Las Vegas. The venue can be found at the address 7000 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89115, USA.
Here’s a great EDC map for you to get found at the huge festival grounds.
Where To Stay During Electric Daisy 2021?
This year’s Electric Daisy Carnival has camping for their fans. The camping pass price starts at $95 and offers a great variety of housing options, from the basic tent spaces to the luxurious Moon Glow Shiftpods.
If you are not into camping or find it expensive, check out the available EDC Las Vegas hotels nearby. There are dozens of places to stay near the Electric Daisy, and the average prices are at 170 per night. Sharing the room with your friends can drop the price.
How To Get To The Electric Daisy Carnival?
To get to the Electric Daisy, you can choose one of the following transportation options:
- Public Transport: you can use the Las Vegas Monorail or The Deuce (a type of local public buses). Check the PT info at the official website of LV City.
- Taxi and Carpool: Uber or Lyft are relatively cheap options. However, to minimize the number of cars and reduce traffic, we strongly encourage you to use carpooling and share transport with fellow festival attendees.
- Car: follow the directions of your preferred navigation app.
All parking at the festival is free. The price of the Premier parking pass is $133. To find and book the available parking spots near Electric Daisy, use ParkWhiz.
- Shuttle: the festival organizers offer several options of shuttle transfers to the venue. The EDC shuttle passes starts at $95/person, and includes round trips between the EDC and stop of your choice for 3 days. Check the available options here.
Tips for the safe and quick way to the Electric Daisy Carnival:
- Traffic is subject to change, so be careful of the traffic jams, and plan your route wisely.
- Follow the signs and obey all the traffic laws.
- Check out the traffic directions by the fest organizers.
- Book your plane/bus tickets and parking spots beforehand to save money on early prices.
Electric Daisy Carnival 2021 Trailer/Aftermovie
Frequently Answered Question
When Did EDC Start?
The original festival dates back to 1997 when CEO and founder of EDC Pasquale Rodela has made a warehouse rave party that has transformed into one of the greatest EDM events in the world.
How old do you have to be to attend the Electric Daisy Carnival?
To attend the Electric Daisy Carnival, you should be at least 21 years old. Every attendee below this age should be accompanied by the adult guardian. To consume alcohol, you have to be at least 21 years old.
What to wear for the Electric Daisy Carnival?
Feel the atmosphere of rave, and make your outfit a perfect match for the EDM madness. Acid-neon colors, showy clothes like swimsuits, fishnet and short tank tops will make a set of great EDC outfits.
Do not forget about the warm clothing for the night’s cold. Always put on the comfortable shoes that will let you dance and walk a lot.
How much does it cost to go to the Electric Daisy Carnival?
The ticket for the festival starts at 433. The hotel in Las Vegas will cost at least $170 per night (prices may grow right before the festival, so book it in advance). If you travel by plane, the airfare around the US costs $350 on average.
Additionally, prepare the average $120 for food, drinks, and accidental shopping (merch, souvenirs).
How Many People Go To Electric Daisy Carnival?
In 2021, approximately 400,000 fans will visit the festival.
Is EDC Festival A Rave?
Definitely. The whole Electric Daisy Carnival is dedicated to EDM only and has all the signs of the true rave.
What Should I Pack For EDC Las Vegas?
For the best festival experience, you should take your tickets, passport or ID, comfortable clothing, a backpack, a set of clean clothes for 3 days, shoe insoles, basic medicine (for the stomach, headache, and fever), empty water bottle or hydration pack, and earplugs. Do not take outside food and drinks!
Does EDC Sell One-Day Tickets?
Unfortunately, all one-day passes are sold out right now. Get the available 3-day passes at Tickpick.