- This event has passed.
Tortuga Music Festival 2023
Tortuga Music Festival is a 3-day, multi-stage music festival featuring some of the biggest names in country, rock and roots music. The 2023 festival takes place April 14-16th.
Tortuga Festival Lineup 2023
The festival features some of the biggest names in country music. Next year’s event will include performances by Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Shania Twain, Jake Owens, Cole Swindell, Carly Pearce, Brett Young, Lauren Alaina, Deana Carter, Dylan Scott, and Niko Moon.
Other performers include Wiz Khalifa, The Wallflowers, Collie Buddz, Kidd G, Tropidelic, and DJ Rock.
Tortuga Music Festival Tickets
There are two options available for festival goers:
- 3-day GA Pass starting from $275
- 3-day VIP Pass starting from $1399
- 3-day Super VIP tickets from $2199
Where to Stay During Tortuga Festival
We’ve partnered with the best hotels around Fort Lauderdale to bring you the lowest rates possible along with a great lodging experience for your Tortuga Music Festival weekend.
Frequently Answered Question
Where Can I Park?
There is no parking at the festival. Please take a water taxi or rideshare!
What Can I Bring to the Festival?
– SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN! (non-aerosol)
– Sunglasses, hats, fanny packs
– 1 reusable gallon sized bag of snacks will be allowed in
– Small camera with no detachable zoom lens or flash
– (1) 20 oz factory sealed bottle of water
– EMPTY water bottles, Yetis, and CamelBaks up to 1.5-liter or smaller.* Fill ’em up for free at one of the water stations inside the festival.
– Small bags or backpack* (14x11x6)
– Personal beach towels are allowed (you cannot use it to “hold spots” around you)
– Lawn chairs: low-profile beach chairs, bag chairs or inflatable couches. They must be set up in the designated chair zone. Chairs may not be set up close to the stage and no holding spots.
– Prescription medicine: All prescription medicines must be in a marked bottle along with photo matching ID
– Baby Strollers