What Is Tortuga Festival?
Tortuga Music Festival is a 3-day, multi-stage music festival featuring some of the biggest names in country, rock and roots music. The 2021 festival takes place November 12-14th.
There are two options available for festival goers:
- 3-day GA Pass starting from $239
- 3-day VIP Pass starting from $1249
See the video explaining VIP features
Tortuga Festival Lineup 2021
Tortuga is headed back to the beach for another unforgettable weekend! Come party with Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Miranda Lambert, Pitbull and many more!
Where Is Tortuga Festival 2021 Held?
The Tortuga Music Festival address is 1100 Seabreeze Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316. There is no official parking at the festival. Consider arriving by water taxi or rideshare to get to Tortuga.
Where to Stay During Tortuga Festival
Fort Lauderdale has numerous hotels available at any price. You can use Booking.com to find the best appropriate hotel that will suit your wishes.
Frequently Answered Question
Where Can I Park?
There is no parking at the festival. Please take a water taxi or rideshare!
What Can I Bring to the Festival?
– SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN! (non-aerosol)
– Sunglasses, hats, fanny packs
– 1 reusable gallon sized bag of snacks will be allowed in
– Small camera with no detachable zoom lens or flash
– (1) 20 oz factory sealed bottle of water
– EMPTY water bottles, Yetis, and CamelBaks up to 1.5-liter or smaller.* Fill ’em up for free at one of the water stations inside the festival.
– Small bags or backpack* (14x11x6)
– Personal beach towels are allowed (you cannot use it to “hold spots” around you)
– Lawn chairs: low-profile beach chairs, bag chairs or inflatable couches. They must be set up in the designated chair zone. Chairs may not be set up close to the stage and no holding spots.
– Prescription medicine: All prescription medicines must be in a marked bottle along with photo matching ID
– Baby Strollers