Tortuga Music Festival is a 3-day, multi-stage music festival featuring some of the biggest names in country, rock and roots music. The 2020 festival takes place October 2-4th.
There are two options available for festival goers:
- 3-day GA Pass starting from $239
- 3-day VIP Pass starting from $1249
See the video explaining VIP features
Tortuga is headed back to the beach for another unforgettable weekend! Come party with Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Miranda Lambert, Pitbull and many more!
The Tortuga Music Festival address is 1100 Seabreeze Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316. There is no official parking at the festival. Consider arriving by water taxi or rideshare to get to Tortuga.
Where to Stay During Tortuga
Frequently Answered Question
Where Can I Park?
There is no parking at the festival. Please take a water taxi or rideshare!
What Can I Bring to the Festival?
– SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN, SUNSCREEN! (non-aerosol)
– Sunglasses, hats, fanny packs
– 1 reusable gallon sized bag of snacks will be allowed in
– Small camera with no detachable zoom lens or flash
– (1) 20 oz factory sealed bottle of water
– EMPTY water bottles, Yetis, and CamelBaks up to 1.5-liter or smaller.* Fill ’em up for free at one of the water stations inside the festival.
– Small bags or backpack* (14x11x6)
– Personal beach towels are allowed (you cannot use it to “hold spots” around you)
– Lawn chairs: low-profile beach chairs, bag chairs or inflatable couches. They must be set up in the designated chair zone. Chairs may not be set up close to the stage and no holding spots.
– Prescription medicine: All prescription medicines must be in a marked bottle along with photo matching ID
– Baby Strollers
What to wear for the Tortuga Music Festival?
Shine bright like a diamond, but don’t forget about the comfort. A pair of shorts and a T-Shirt, sundress or a tank top always make a perfect combination for the great Tortuga festival outfits.
Do not forget about the warm clothing for the night’s cold. Always put on the comfortable shoes that will let you dance and walk a lot.
What to Bring with Yourself for Camping?
The following items will be useful:
- Air mattress
- Portable music speaker/fan
- First aid kit
- Portable charger
- Baby wipes
- Air sofa