- This event has passed.
Chicago’s newest festival Sacred Rose has announced the plans for its inaugural event set to take place at the SeatGeek Stadium on Aug. 26-28, 2022. The festival aims to immerse fans in The Windy City’s diverse artistic legacy as a hub of jazz, blues, and rock-and-roll and has curated an eclectic lineup to that end.
Sacred Rose 2022 will host three genre-specific stages, each with a defined daily lineup organized, so each stage feels like its own nonstop concert. The nascent event wants festival-goers or “#RoseBuds” to have the option to truly choose their experience from psych-rock and jamband to Americana.
Sacred Rose Lineup 2022
PHIL LESH & FRIENDS, KHRUANGBIN, THE WAR ON DRUGS, BLACK PUMAS, UMPHREY’S MCGEE, JOE RUSSO’S ALMOST DEAD and more to headline inaugural Sacred Rose festival.
Sacred Rose 2022 Tickets
The festival offers 2 types of tickets: General Admission and VIP admission.
- single-day tickets from $67
- weekend passes from $164
- 3-day pass from $354
Where to Stay During Sacred Rose 2022
It’s time to gather the squad and secure your HQ for Sacred Rose weekend! Our Preferred Hotels are now ready to book here! These hotels are at ideal locations for preferred pricing and typically sellout so don’t wait to secure your rooms.Shuttles will have pick-up/drop-off locations walking distance to Preferred Hotels and must be purchased separately. Shuttle passes coming soon.
How to Get to the Venue
- From Downtown Chicago (I-55): Take I-55 South to the Harlem Avenue exit. Turn left (south) onto Harlem Avenue. Proceed south about 2.4 miles to the stadium.
- From Tri-State Tollway (I-294): Take I-294 and exit at 95th Street EAST towards Harlem (IL Route 43). Proceed about a block, then take ramp to IL Route 43 (Harlem) NORTH. Continue North on Harlem about 3 miles. GENERAL PARKING: STAY IN RIGHT LANE, veer right onto the Frontage Road and beneath the bridge (immediately north of 71st Street).
- From West: Take I-55 North and exit Harlem Avenue (IL Route 43) SOUTH. Proceed south about 2.4 miles and STAY IN RIGHT LANE. GENERAL PARKING: enter right into “N” lots along Harlem. Only VIP and STH parking may turn right onto 71st Street and enter lots S1 and S2.
- From South: Use 79th, 87th or 95th Street to Harlem Avenue (IL Route 43) NORTH. Continue north on Harlem Avenue to parking lot entrances at 70th and Harlem. GENERAL PARKING: STAY IN RIGHT LANE, veer right onto the Frontage Road beneath before the bridge (immediately north of 71st Street). Only VIP and STH parking may turn right onto 71st Street and enter lots S1 and S2.
- Take the Chicago CTA Orange Line train to the Midway station. If going to the fest, from there we advise you to take the Pacebus route 386 to the stadium. If leaving the fest after 7:00pm, you will have to take a rideshare back to the CTA Orange Line Midway station.
- We have festival shuttles running to/from our Partner Hotels and to/from Green St. Local at 130 s. Green St. (corner of Green St. and Adams in Chicag’s West Loop), which is a quick walk from UIC/Halsted Blue Line stop.
- City Shuttle Passes can be purchased for $30 daily roundtrip and $75 (3)Day roundtrip.
- Hotel Shuttle Passes can be purchased for $25 daily roundtrip and $60 (3) day roundtrip.
Will alcohol be sold?
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Is the venue ADA accessible?
The venue is accessible and there will be special viewing areas at the main stages for those with mobility limitations.